Sunday, November 3, 2013

Halfway through mission and this is the first transfer Kim did not have to go to.

Excerpt From Kim October 28th Letter:

For the first time since the beginning of my mission when I was with sister Smith, I won't be going to transfers! Whew! Sister Villagomez and I work so well together.  We are going to work extra hard at achieving the standards of excellence this transfer. Our area is blooming!

FaceBooking is really fun. I enjoy getting to post new things from lds.org. on my perusal of lds.org., I discovered that they have new scripture mastery! you will be pleased to know, they have included alot more about the family.

Thank you for praying for Sandy. Her interview is coming up! The branch/ward is all ready to call her as nursery leader after she gets baptized, she is so good helping in there.

Our branch is SO close to becoming a ward. How exciting! The stake president and Branch President have been scrambling through handbooks and figuring out all the specifics. WooHoo!

-Keep praying for us, because I sure feel it and it WORKS! (:Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for all those prayers!)

Love, Sister Bennett

No comments:

Post a Comment