Thursday, July 11, 2013

Megan has been out a month!

I cannot believe I have been gone for a month! I feel so blessed to have had such a wonderful experience here at the MTC. The food is still awesome, the people are still fun and the language is still coming. I have been the one in my district with the most improving to do by ways of learning the language, but I am really coming along. We have been teaching more lessons in front of the class and now I really feel like I can teach to the investigator; I can understand and answer questions. I can ask questions, which believe it or not is harder than I thought it would be. I can also teach concepts and not just memorized phrases. These all may sound like small things but to me these are a big deal. I feel like I can teach a lesson and that was one of by goals for before I leave the MTC in a week and a half.

My Companions are so good to me. We enjoy every day together, we are all leaders which is nice because nobody has to do all the work and nobody is getting left behind either...its like the ideal group to do a group project with haha.

 My District.
My companion and I teaching a real live investigator.


No comments:

Post a Comment