Thursday, July 11, 2013

Kim became a trainer at transfers

So Kim's area was split she is over one ward and her old companion is over the other and they both became trainers on 6/25. She has since moved into a new apartment. She also has a new mission president.

About transfers she said "I watched as the new missionaries were assigned their new companions, one by one, and when I looked into the eyes of the last 2 left I looked at mine and I thought, "please, no, not her." But as always, the Lord has a sense of humor and that is exactly who I ended up with. Her name is sister Hansen. And I only want to tell you how much I didn't want to be with her at first because I have already grown to love and appreciate her."

She also reports: "We have lots of less-active work to do, which is probably why sister Hansen is here because we visited a less active yesterday and he cried because she knew exactly what question to ask him. She's a lesson teaching machine."

I love you all. Thanks for your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment