Sunday, August 17, 2014

Kim Coming Home This Week!

No surprise, Kim's testimony is in picture form.

Excerpt from Kim's Letter Aug 11th:

"This is the greatest work EVER! To quote Myriah, a YSA member, "The more I  get to know God, the more I like Him." Serving has become my reprieve and I look forward to lessons like I looked forward to a new movie before my mission. Why!? Because repentance is real, the spirit really refines us and as we roll up our sleeves and get to work the dust of eternity is all around us and the Lord's work is all we could ever want to do!!!

KIM COMES HOME AUGUST 20TH

HOMECOMING IS SUNDAY, AUGUST 24TH 1:00 P.M. IN SOUTH JORDAN, OPEN HOUSE AT 11:00 A.M. BEFORE CHURCH. CONTACT APRIL AT a3frog@gmail.com FOR DETAILS.

SO EXCITED TO HAVE HER COMING HOME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment