Sunday, August 11, 2013

Another Transfer???

Excerpt from Kim:
"Transfer calls came on Saturday and I fully expected to stay in my area with sister Hansen. In fact, in an interview with President Woodbury he told me we would be staying together. But, alas- we have 12 new English-speaking sisters coming in, and only 6 companionships of English-speaking sisters. You do the math. This means that sisters who have only been out for 6 weeks now have to train a new missionary. And it gets better. We have another 25 coming in the next few transfers. WHEW!"

"I am being sent to open a new area in Chesterton Indiana.
Opening
White-washing
and training a new missionary.
I've always wanted to open an new area! 
I've always wanted to serve in the sticks!
AND I LOVE TRAINING NEW MISSIONARIES!"

"... did I mention that this is really exciting?"

No comments:

Post a Comment