Sunday, February 16, 2014

New Companion and Silly Story

Excerpt from Megan January 20th:

"Hilarious moment for the week: After walking away from talking to a sweet old lady for a good 30 minutes i mastered the best pole encounter known to the history of Americas funniest home videos. I was so anxious to get away that as I was looking back saying goodbye I forgot that I do not yet have eyes on the back of my head. There was a short pole about 2 and a half feet tall, as I turned my head forward it was too close to escape, so I cleverly decided I would just walk right over it...that doesn't work very well with a skirt...actually it doesn't work at all...the poll caught me right in between my legs, luckily I did not fall over, but it did take me a second to back up and start walking normal again, my legs were fine, but my abs were sore the next day from how hard we were laughing. Everyone on the street looked at us and we just kept busting up, it took me a good minute or so to gain my composure. I pray the old lady didn't see us laughing and think we were laughing at her. Regardless, that story definitely made first page new in my journal that night.

Meg with new companion Sister Carter

No comments:

Post a Comment